Due to the fast changing circumstances of the COVID-19 epidemic, we will only be releasing the devotionals and prayer requests two weeks at a time.
- Introduction and Welcome to 100 Days of Prayer by Ted Wilson
- Week 1 (March 27 – April 2): Peace in the Midst of a Pandemic
- Week 2 (April 3 – 9): What if We Looked at Sin Like We Look at COVID-19?
- Week 3 (April 10 – 16): An Unexpected Miracle
- Week 4 (April 17 – 23): Come, Rest Awhile
- Week 5 (April 24 – 30): Always Open
- Week 6 (May 1 – 7): Angels All Around
- Week 7 (May 8 – 14): The Best to Be Had
- Week 8 (May 15 – 21): Transformed by God’s Love
- Week 9 (May 22 – 28): A Time for Heart Searching
- Week 10 (May 29 – June 4): The Beauty in Brokenness
- Week 11 (June 5 – 11): When a Storm Catches You by Surprise!
- Week 12 (June 12 – 18): Time to Stop Worrying and Simply Trust
- Week 13 (June 19 – 25): A Virtuous Legacy
- Week 14 (June 26 – July 4): We Know How the Story Ends
Other Recommended Resource for your families during major lock down situation below:
PRAYER, 100 DAYS OF PRAYERPinned Resource
This inspirational packet, compiled by Jerry and Janet Page, contains many resources on prayer including topics like: Praising God, abiding in Jesus’ love, guidelines for those desiring anointing, encouraging promises and quotes on healing, principles of intercessory prayer, how to pray with your spouse, powerful promises for parents, what to pray for non-Christians, when Satan called a worldwide meeting, and much more. (Download the entire packet or choose topics individually.)
100 DAYS OF PRAYER
In this short video, Elder Wilson talks about how to cope in these troubling times. While this 100 Days of Prayer initiative was originally designed to inspire people from all around the world to pray for the Holy Spirit outpouring on the upcoming General Conference Session, now that GC session has been postponed due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, we are pressing forward in prayer anyway. What better time to be praying then now when all the world is in agitation. Thankfully God is still on the throne. And He hears our prayers.
100 DAYS OF PRAYER
In Isaiah 58, God’s people are instructed, “And thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in” (Isa. 58:12). How do we become the repairer of the breach for the church, or for those lost in darkness? We start by asking God to help us remove the "breaches" in our own heart and life!
Feeling like there is a block in your spiritual walk or wanting to know how to go forward. This document will cut to the heart as we consider the road blocks that need to be moved so the Holy Spirit can work freely in our lives.